Welcome to Ramsey County's on line application process!
To apply for a position listed below, click on the Job Title and then the "Apply" link. If this is your first time applying, please read the Help for New Users You can also read or print out a copy of our user guide by going to: Guide to Applying for Jobs Online.
A completed application is required for all jobs. For other helpful information for applicants, please review Important Application Information.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only you, authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted. Please note that Ramsey County HR sends all notices during the screening/examination process via email.
To subscribe to Ramsey County's GovDelivery email alert service and receive an email alert whenever jobs are added to our jobs list, go to: Subscribe to Ramsey County Job Opportunities Updates. Please note that your login and password for this service is separate from your login and password for this online application system.
If you prefer, you can follow us on Twitter at: @RamseyCounty
NOTE: Some functionality on this page may not work correctly if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Governmentjobs.com no longer supports this version. Users should upgrade to version 9 or higher, or use Firefox, Chrome or another browser to view or apply for jobs. (12/9/14)
- Contact Information: Ramsey County Human Resources Department; 121 East Seventh Place, Suite 2100; St Paul, Minnesota 55101 (651) 266-2700; FAX: (651) 266-2727 [map it] If you need a map of parking & transit info around our new location, go to: Metro Square Parking & Transit Info. Ramsey County is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates and values diversity in our workforce.
- Returning Users: You may check the status of your previously submitted applications by going to: Returning Users. You can also use this link to have your login ID and password emailed to you if you do not remember these.
- Having trouble logging in or resetting/retrieving your password? Contact tech support at governmentjobs.com TOLL FREE M-F (8am to 8pm, Central Time) at 1-855-524-5627.
- NOTE: Many of our listed jobs close for application at 4:30PM, please review this closing time when viewing a job posting.
- Veterans Preference: Eligible veterans, as defined by Minnesota Statutes 197.447, may claim veterans preference for any hiring process. For more information about claiming veterans preference for Ramsey County jobs, go to: Veterans Preference Information
- Promotional Opportunities: Current Ramsey County Permanent or Probationary employees (excluding temporaries) may view and apply for current Promotional Opportunities by going to: Promotional Opportunities
- Internship and Volunteer Opportunities: For further information about these kinds of opportunities, go to: Internships or Volunteers
- If you prefer, you can download a copy of our paper application; complete it manually (one for each job for which you are applying) and mail or deliver it to our offices. NOTE: Most jobs require completion of a supplemental application. Please be sure to include any supplements when returning your application. If you don't include a required supplemental questionnaire it may result in your application being rejected. Go to: Paper application form.
- If you are an applicant for a job posting that is no longer open on our job list for application and wish to view/download a job posting attachment, go to: HR Documents and Forms.
- To search job postings or job descriptions that match your skills, go to: Skills Search. From the Job Descriptions page (link on left hand menu bar), you can also sign up to get an email notice the next time a specific job title opens for application within the next 12 months. It's easy and it's free!
- Free Job Search Workshops!! For information about free workshops offered at Ramsey County Workforce Solutions - North St Paul, including: Creative Job Search, Resume Rewriting, Finding the Hidden Job Market, Internet Job Search, Job Search in Mid-Life, and many others, call 651-779-5666.
For other WORKFORCE CENTER workshops locations and schedules, go to the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development.
Need help? Contact tech support at governmentjobs.com TOLL FREE (Mon - Fri, 8am to 8pm, Central Time) at 1-855-524-5627. NOTE: Many of our listed jobs close for application at 4:30PM, please review this closing time when viewing a job posting.