Friday, July 25, 2014
Community * Service * Innovation * Professionalism *
Integrity * Leadership * Fiscal Responsibility
Welcome to our new application process! The City of Cedar Park has changed on line application systems. We hope the system will help you find the job that you are looking for, faster and easier. The new system will allow you to:
Click here to view and/or apply for positions. If this is the first time you are using our new on-line application system, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Build Job Application" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. In order to apply, a current, valid email address is required. If you do not have an email address, you can create a free account by utilizing various online
- Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Apply from any location with internet access
- Live help from Human Resources during business hours; online help 24/7
- Apply for multiple (no limits!) and new jobs without re-entering application information
- Receive notice when a position you are interest in becomes available
- Check the status of your application online, at your convenience
It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess. Applications may be rejected if they are incomplete. Please consider the following when applying for a position with the City of Cedar Park:
The City of Cedar Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, color, national origin, or disability. If you are disabled and seeking reasonable accommodation please contact the Human Resources Office at 512.401.5252.
- Applications may only be submitted for currently posted positions
- Resume, Cover letter, and other documents may be uploaded as a supplement to the online application
- Please list last 7 years of employment experience
Please note: salary ranges displayed are for hiring purposes and may not represent the full salary range for the position.
You are now exiting the City of Cedar Park
The City of Cedar Park is not responsible for the content of external sites. Thank you for visiting the City of Cedar Park.